On Wednesday, the babes and I went roller blading! It was helter skelter, frantic and panic. Initially I was strongly strongly adversed to the idea of leaving the safety circle of the learner's corner, but alas, my objection is naught in the face of two avid and keen bladers. Skidding and sliding, we made our way to the fort road end of east coast park! I'm glad to announce that I fell three times with no apparent injuries or scrapes. Sulin has managed to balance out her injuries by falling on both butt cheeks. And Jean the hero found blading so therapeutic that she proceeded without much of a backward glance! According to the girls, we might attempt blading again this Wednesday. Maybe I might just end up running instead. Haha.

Our sticky selves after blading. Can you tell how relieved I look?!

The two babes who were dying of thirst after blading settled for BIG GULP. We were all saddened to find out that Mr. Softee is no longer available at 7-11 outlets.



We entertained our tastebuds with Vietnamese food that night! It was the first time for me. My dry noodles were light and refreshing. Purrrfect! Jean had stewed beef while Sulin had her spicy beef Pho.




After our dinner, we went to visit ah chew! Sulin had her long craved for peanut paste, which both Jean and I agreed was smelly. Jean was greedily devouring her barley ginko while I had my ice-cream with honey dew sago. Haha, we could barely taste our food when the peanut smell was bombarding our senses every single time we bend down to eat! We finally gave up and lifted our bowl to eat while glaring at her peanut paste. Haha, it was a nice day that concluded with aching butts and backs (except for Sulin).
Labels: July 2010