A sweet aching longingThe familiar scent wafting
A burning sensation
The heart in isolation
Finally, the long awaited term break. It has arrived. Not with a bang, but with a long strand of chores and whispers of hard labour. The F1 race has ended, a footprint once again swept away by the sand grains of time. Part relieved, part yearning. Sometimes I feel that theres a bleak darkness growing. As if tainted. As if vitiated. Hidden by radiance and vibrance, something changes.
I got into the finals for Post-it! Thank you all my dearest lovelies who willingly spared that hand to help me out! I am really glad that I made it through and time to work on the next hurdle. Call me a masochist, I actually enjoy the through-the-night meetings that my team had! Twice we sat together as night turns to day. It was really fun. The companionship was what kept us going. Now.. if only we can emerge top 3, I will get this jacket that I am currently eyeing from Billabong. Its not about the brand, its about how colourful, bright and big it is! Its super comfortable but chi-ching! $120:( If I win, I'll get it with the prize money. Please o jacket, wait for me!
Time passes so quickly. Half the semester is over already, and I feel that I haven't even begun working. One and a half semester left to go. Then I'm out. Work work work. I'm going to turn into a workaholic! I really hope that I will be given an opportunity to go overseas to work. I want to go out there, see all the monsters there are! My friend said that it's so scary to go overseas, work alone, stay alone. Funny, for someone who fears being alone, I find it oddly liberating. I want to stroll along those unknown streets, I want to feel like an insignificant person in a strange foreign place. I want that adventure, strange, foreign and uncertain.
Labels: September 2009