From now until the end of the semester will be work work work. Each module I have about 2-3 presentations and an average of 3 assignments to be submitted. That sounds really scary. After the recess week I'm going to be dead in front of my laptop as I work from day to night and night to day. Sigh. Now I'm not sure if I will be interested to get into the finals for Post-it! Haha, kidding. Of course I would. Interbrand replied my job application to ask me to send in my CV! Though they did say that at this moment there are no openings and would notify me if there is. But I'm so excited already! Haha, I should start sending my CVs to companies. Time seems to be eluding me. I really hope that there will be an opportunity for me to go overseas and grow my career. Though I know that it's going to be really lonely.Labels: September 2009