
It's been a long time since we last went to Macdonalds to eat, sit and talk talk. Apparently we have upgraded to restaurants for quite a while already. It was like relieving those days, those TK days of playing badminton and going to subway after in Tampines. Haha, the main topic of our discussion is our room arrangements for our trip to Turi Resort, Batam. Apparently we couldn't come to a conclusion! Then we decided to draw lots. We tore a piece of paper apart and wrote our names on those little piece of paper. Folded them up and just like the man in the picture, shook until one piece of paper drops out! The scary thing was we had this result twice from drawing lots:
Room 1 (3pax): Jean, Sulin, Yiqun
Room 2 (2pax): Annabelle, Simone
Room 3 (2pax): Amanda, Tiffany
Don't know if this is fated or what, but we decided that we are not going to succumb to fate! Haha, hence Sulin decided that variation was bad, and stuck to the usual grouping:
Room 1 (3pax): Jean, Sulin, Annabelle
Room 2 (2pax): Amanda, Yiqun
Room 3 (2pax): Tiffany, Simone
Haha, it was common consensus that should we stick to the "fated" grouping, the holiday will be a DISASTER. And all of us will be really miserable. I really look forward to a time of nua-ing! I hope I don't end up feeling more stressed than before (because of koala bear and burden *ahem*). Anyway, I'm going gym tonight for what Jean calls "orgasmic workout"! Its been ages since I last went. Haha, Jean apparently put on some 500g of fats. Then I must be dead la. My gym shoes are spoilt. The last time I went to gym with Tiffany, my entire sole came out! Luckily Rhea had some super glue and helped me to glue it back together. So must go shopping tonight too! And maybe supper with Ali. So must work even harder tonight! And garlic brother B (GBB for short), why must I be onion sister B?!
Labels: May 2009