Someone's coming home today. Been about one month by myself already, it feels a little wierd to have him back again I suppose. But not that I'm not looking forward to having him back, just worried about the sorts of adjustments I would need to make. Hopefully, today can be the beginning of a new start, that things will be different. During this period of absence, I found myself back again. It really feels so good, to be back. Some say that I am someone who is easily influenced by others, that I can never say no. Well, I'm learning. I realise it is easy for me to say no, just not to those that I care about deeply. Haha, I think I'm not the only one who is worried about what's going to happen after today. I'll try okay:) My mood feels a little gloomy now, because I don't know what to say later.Labels: May 2009